Away Match Build Up 2/1/2021 L1 Burton Albion v OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have better away against Burton that at home. Away we have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 3 while at home we have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 5.

A good chance of being called off.
Minus three tonight and just above freezing tomorrow in Burton.

A good chance of being called off.
Minus three tonight and just above freezing tomorrow in Burton.
Fingers crossed that the Pirelli Stadium being 40 years younger than the Crown Ground has under soil heating and other, better facilities. Anyone know..? Would be a blow not to play given the form of each team and the ever-increasing fixture backlog.

As has been said before...managerless, bottom of the table, leaky defence, haven’t won in ages......what could possibly go wrong?

So..if it goes ahead....I can confidently predict a Kane Hemings hat trick with Oxford to lose 3-4 in the 98th minute of 92.

simples! 😉

Clean sheet will do for starters.
Can of whoopass for mains.
3 points for pud!

That`ll do. :)

Although this match could be a potential banana skin i expect us to win, my prediction is 3-1 to the U’S.
I hope I am wrong but sadly I think the weather could well put a stop to the game tomorrow though.

COYY

How late can I leave it to buy an ifollow match pass? Don't want to pay out then its off 🤔

How late can I leave it to buy an ifollow match pass? Don't want to pay out then its off 🤔
Very late. I am also going to wait until it's confirmed as going ahead as I suspect getting money back from iFollow would be a chore at the very least, and there's no real downside of leaving it late.

Fingers crossed that the Pirelli Stadium being 40 years younger than the Crown Ground has under soil heating and other, better facilities. Anyone know..? Would be a blow not to play given the form of each team and the ever-increasing fixture backlog.
Is undersoil heating a requirement of the Championship?
The reason I consider this a possibility is that you don’t really get Premier League and Championship games called off for frozen pitches, whist other fixtures are cancelled at the same time.

Stevens
Long Atkinson Moore Ruffels
Hanson Gorrin
Henry McGuane Obita
Taylor

Burton with a new manager in the stands could come out the blocks strongly, so we may need to dig in before taking control of the game. With Hanson and Gorrin playing a little deeper, there'll be more space for Henry to play in and I can see him and Taylor linking up well to get a goal a piece.

Suspect that we may see 25 minutes or so from Winnall and a brief cameo from Cam, as well as a late goal from McGuane.

Obviously Hemmings will also score, but we'll have enough for a 3-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom