Away Match Build Up 2/1/2021 L1 Burton Albion v OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Bottom of the league, defence like a colender, no confidence. What could go wrong?
Of course we will win. Just hope we can give our goal difference a boost.

Bottom of the league, defence like a colander, no confidence. And Kane Hemmings on fire.
What could possibly go wrong??

Last edited:
LAST TIME AT THE PIRELLI - February 11th 2020

Burton 2-2 Oxford U

GOAL SCORERS : Agyei, Taylor

U’s: Eastwood - Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels - Kelly Brannagan - Sykes Holland Henry - Taylor

Subs: Gorrin Agyei Forde

EDjwGt6WsAI5_ls

PLAYED FOR BOTH THE U’s AND THE BREWERS : includes Sam Winnall , John Mousinho, Alex MacDonald,
Kane Hemmings, Phil Edwards, Zeli Ismail, Justin Richards, Adam Murray and Gary Twigg.

If Burton announce a new manager or have possible replacement watching, then this won’t be an easy game. The fact that the manager has gone might be the kick up the a**e the Burton players need.
If both teams play as they have been lately then we will prevai.

If....if we slip up in this game all the same negative stuff will be regurgitated.

I always have a read of the oppo’s forum to get a feel for the game. Suffice to say it’s all about new manager ( the names in the betting are terrifying at best - and not in a good way for them) and player changes in the window. Surely it has to be another 3 points out of this game after a very good Christmas period for the U’s? COYY

ps Malc, it’s colander. I am reliably informed.

I always have a read of the oppo’s forum to get a feel for the game. Suffice to say it’s all about new manager ( the names in the betting are terrifying at best - and not in a good way for them) and player changes in the window. Surely it has to be another 3 points out of this game after a very good Christmas period for the U’s? COYY

ps Malc, it’s colander. I am reliably informed.
You sir are absolutely correct. Mea culpa.

I'll be surprised if Burton don't catch Covid and postpone this one.

If it goes ahead, we surely have to win, they haven't kept a clean sheet all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom