Home Match Build Up 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we can do is focus on our own result and cross our fingers. I think Accrington have a good chance and that table of previous games is reassuring. Wait for me, positive bus!

Nervous about tomorrow but also can’t wait I’ve got to miss the 1st half but will be keeping an eye on the way the games going bloody EFL why move the game from 3:00 to 12:00 stupid

All we can do is focus on our own result and cross our fingers. I think Accrington have a good chance and that table of previous games is reassuring. Wait for me, positive bus!
Agree with all of that except I'm not convinced that crossing fingers helps. Didn't help the Scum and they've got more digits than anyone to work with.

I was thinking of doing the same but reckon Sky & ifollow being out of sync may spoil it. That is you may see on Sky that we’ve scored before we actually have on ifollow, if you get my drift! 🤔

I was thinking of doing the same but reckon Sky & ifollow being out of sync may spoil it. That is you may see on Sky that we’ve scored before we actually have on ifollow, if you get my drift! 🤔
Pause Sky to get in sync.

I’m sure if we’re watching on ifollow ( that’s hoping we don’t have a debacle like we’ve had in the last couple of games ) the Pompey/Accy score will pop up

I’m sure if we’re watching on ifollow ( that’s hoping we don’t have a debacle like we’ve had in the last couple of games ) the Pompey/Accy score will pop up
And I hope to be online watching so I can tell you all that we've scored before you see it happen :)
But tomorrow is Mother's day in Holland so the children will be popping in for a free meal. Hopefully they will arrive after 3PM local time.

Nervous about tomorrow but also can’t wait I’ve got to miss the 1st half but will be keeping an eye on the way the games going bloody EFL why move the game from 3:00 to 12:00 stupid
It's the last day of the season for most, with a lot still to play for, for a number of clubs, so most likely the early kick offs are to stop fans getting pissed and turning up at grounds

And I hope to be online watching so I can tell you all that we've scored before you see it happen :)
But tomorrow is Mother's day in Holland so the children will be popping in for a free meal. Hopefully they will arrive after 3PM local time.
I appreciate that @Malc but I maybe so engrossed in our match that I may not notice. Mother’s Day in Holland tomorrow? Maybe that explains Amazon Prime advertising get it now in time for Mother’s Day tomorrow. COYY

Mother’s Day in Oz too tomorrow. As a treat, Billy’s going to let his mum watch Oxford play.

Don't worry, Radox are always up to the second with score lines. :whistle: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom