Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d play:

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Hanson McGuane
Clare Taylor Obita​

I think Hanson did enough to keep his place, Clare offers pace down the right and Henry hasn’t been good for a while now. That team will battle, press and has quality. Starting to get excited for this season now, especially with a couple of good additions in January...

Very late. I am also going to wait until it's confirmed as going ahead as I suspect getting money back from iFollow would be a chore at the very least, and there's no real downside of leaving it late.
If it helps, my only experience of emailing iFollow for a refund was very positive; had an email response within the hour and refund within days.

If it helps, my only experience of emailing iFollow for a refund was very positive; had an email response within the hour and refund within days.

I wish Ryan Air were that good still waiting / fighting for a refund from last June 🤬🤬

I had a positive response to my request for a refund for the double payment for the season but no actual refund!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom