Away Match Day Thread 02/01/2021 L1 Burton Albion v OUFC

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So it's the first game of 2021, let's hope we can carry on our good run in this year!

We’ll come out swinging, 8-0 in the first half, then in the second half we’ll look like a primary school b-team, they’ll get back to 8-7 and we’ll have a final tense 15 minutes where we wake up again and hold on for the win. Kelly will score all our goals.

EpNEVB2XYAcWxuZ

Merseyside based Peter Wright takes charge of today’s game.The last Oxford Utd game he took charge of was at the Stadium of Light , August 2019. It finished Sunderland 1-1 Oxford and he awarded the Black Cats a second half pen. This season he has shown 54 yellow cards and one red in 16 matches.

Appointed to the EFL list in 2018.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin McGuane
Clare Taylor Agyei

1-2, Taylor x2, COYY

We’ll come out swinging, 8-0 in the first half, then in the second half we’ll look like a primary school b-team, they’ll get back to 8-7 and we’ll have a final tense 15 minutes where we wake up again and hold on for the win. Kelly will score all our goals.
The only problem with this prediction is Kelly is suspended!

Hopefully our recent form will continue but I am worried about the new manager bounce so I'd be happy with a point to keep our unbeaten run going.

This is one of three games where it is acceptable to wear one of the away kits this season!

As an aside, I don't think the appointment of Jimmy will help them in the long run. He had success there with a team that Gary Rowatt had built when he went to QPR and had to build his own team he was found out.

Back
Top Bottom