Home Match Day Thread 7/5/23 L1: OUFC v Accrington Stanley

Man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malc

Staff member
Hopefully I will have landed in Crete before KO. Probably will not get to see much of the match though, the missus will almost certainly want to go walkies along the boulevard.

Last edited:
Don't you just Love the Love that fans in the lower leagues have for there clubs not the plastic fans . I've supported Oxford for 52 years and counting it really is Oxford till I die. Up and down the country the stress ,the anquish the excitement we all feel its been a horrible season but let's get a 2-0 win get into the transfer season a couple of months off and get ready for the next ride. Looking forward to today. We'll done Liam for keeping us up.

Let’s end this disappointing season on a high and get to the 50 point mark. The season inquest can and will be discussed after the final whistle.

And be respectful of the opponents. They’re all but down but there’s no need for gloating from us. Let’s celebrate our ‘achievement’ without rubbing their noses in it. We’re better than that. Accrington under Coleman are sure to be back at some point.

Don't you just Love the Love that fans in the lower leagues have for there clubs not the plastic fans . I've supported Oxford for 52 years and counting it really is Oxford till I die. Up and down the country the stress ,the anquish the excitement we all feel its been a horrible season but let's get a 2-0 win get into the transfer season a couple of months off and get ready for the next ride. Looking forward to today. We'll done Liam for keeping us up.
52 years for me including working at the club as a volunteer for 27 years.

Don't you just Love the Love that fans in the lower leagues have for there clubs not the plastic fans . I've supported Oxford for 52 years and counting it really is Oxford till I die. Up and down the country the stress ,the anquish the excitement we all feel its been a horrible season but let's get a 2-0 win get into the transfer season a couple of months off and get ready for the next ride. Looking forward to today. Well done Liam for keeping us up.
Next season will be my sixtieth supporting the club so hoping for something special.
Great to go to a game in a relaxed mood for once.
If we score early we could be in for a feast of football today.

Let’s respect Accrington Stanley they are relegated and are one of the founder clubs.
Celebrate what we have done but no “going down” chants.
Lets never forget the Orient game and how they taunted us

I echo the comments about showing respect today towards Accy and their fans. They are a well run club that do very well with limited resources and 2 big clubs on their doorstep in Burnley and Blackburn.
Hopefully we will win today to reach 50 points and then we can look forward to the end of July when the club will announce Season tickets and the new kit :)

I echo the comments about showing respect today towards Accy and their fans. They are a well run club that do very well with limited resources and 2 big clubs on their doorstep in Burnley and Blackburn.
Hopefully we will win today to reach 50 points and then we can look forward to the end of July when the club will announce Season tickets and the new kit :)
I hope we announce season tickets well before July Steve.
Hopefully be an announcement today with 10,000 home fans in attendance you would think the club would want to tap into that somehow

Agreed. I’ve been a Wrexham fan for 52 minutes and counting. Never use plastic, always pay cash. We are totally on the same page y’all.

COME ON THE MANOR🤘
Enjoy the stress free game& don't lose 17 - 0 😂 🤘🤘

First game for a while where I'm not nervous and can't wait for the game.

Next season will be my sixtieth supporting the club so hoping for something special.
Great to go to a game in a relaxed mood for once.
If we score early we could be in for a feast of football today.

Let’s respect Accrington Stanley they are relegated and are one of the founder clubs.
Celebrate what we have done but no “going down” chants.
Lets never forget the Orient game and how they taunted us
Snap on that next season marking 60 years

Feeling confident for a home win 3-0 Joseph i feel will score( , Smith & Donks if featured i fancy to score as well)

Don't be so silly 🙂 we've got to wait for a while

As long as they give a decent amount of time with the early bird discount I'm not too fussed if we don't hear anything today.

Back
Top Bottom