Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

Mad month at work has meant I've not been able to check in as frequently as usual and my word this thread is scraping the barrel.
Tip of the iceberg? Sorry.

Agree. Ridiculous non-story particularly when discussing a player who’s not only our captain but generally a model professional from the fan perspective. It speaks volumes of the current situation that some can immediately go to ‘he must be skiving’. Nobody gets the benefit of the doubt until we start winning, me thinks.

Tip of the iceberg? Sorry.

Agree. Ridiculous non-story particularly when discussing a player who’s not only our captain but generally a model professional from the fan perspective. It speaks volumes of the current situation that some can immediately go to ‘he must be skiving’. Nobody gets the benefit of the doubt until we start winning, me thinks.
The internet just seems to attract and amplify negativity, cynicism, and suspicion. I’m sure none of this stuff would have occurred to most people.

The internet just seems to attract and amplify negativity, cynicism, and suspicion. I’m sure none of this stuff would have occurred to most people.
I tend to agree.
There does seem to be a much higher level of criticism and negativity due to social media.

This has now made it onto the iFollow preview show after Chris Williams took a media call about it, so Moore is on to explain 😂

This has now made it onto the iFollow preview show after Chris Williams took a media call about it, so Moore is on to explain 😂

Nice to see they read YellowsForums.

Shame he doesn’t ask about our other concerns.

Baldock, Jones, Murphy etc

Interesting.

Great news. I'm unsure how he'd fare stepping up to the Championship with his lack of pace but he's been brilliant this season and our best defender by an absolute mile. Still only 26 as well so his best years are ahead of him.

Now officially confirmed, excellent news.

Really think he’s stepped up this season in terms of embracing the captaincy and of playing to his strengths, which is essentially as a stopper repelling the ball. He’s not trying to do too much in terms of playing the ball as it’s not his forte. It’s no wonder he’s looked more comfortable alongside Thornily since his return, and I’m sure not being coached by KR will also have helped.

Excellent news now even though we have an option we ought to present McGuane with a new contract and look to acquiring Edwards

Excellent news now even though we have an option we ought to present McGuane with a new contract and look to acquiring Edwards
Edwards will be a tricky purchase, the better he does will increase his value but will also mean he's been doing the business on his loan.

Edwards will be a tricky purchase, the better he does will increase his value but will also mean he's been helping us on his loan.
He’s out of contract at the end of this season, if Manning and co can convince Edwards to sign for us,’if we were going to offer Fleetwood 400k for Marriot ( which I’m glad we didn’t ) then offer Ipswich 400K in January they may take that with only 6 months left on his contract they may well accept.

Back
Top Bottom