Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

Crikey this forum (and the facebook page) is a very dangerous place for not researching properly.
Have we really just had 2/3 pages of debate on whether our captain should be flying to the north pole whilst injured. Did some people really think that it would have been allowed?

In one of the photos on the LinkedIn post, you can see "Cotswold Airport".
So I thought I'd see if there was any news about a trip to the north pole from a private airport - quite an unusual thing you'd have thought.

Discovered that this "trip to the north pole" is an immersive theatrical production. Elliott Moore did NOT actually fly to the North Pole ffs.
Clearly having some networking time with other business folk (he does of course have his own business aside from being a footballer)

"The Flight Before Christmas" - https://events.liveit.io/odin-event...EwRhmJVlBmgus3Kgm35zIq3XurN2PgIvEMZVohycPK8cI

Crikey this forum (and the facebook page) is a very dangerous place for not researching properly.
Have we really just had 2/3 pages of debate on whether our captain should be flying to the north pole whilst injured. Did some people really think that it would have been allowed?

So I thought I'd see if there was any news about a trip to the north pole from a private airport - quite an unusual thing you'd have thought.

Discovered that this "trip to the north pole" is an immersive theatrical production. Elliott Moore did NOT actually fly to the North Pole ffs.
Clearly having some networking time with other business folk (he does of course have his own business aside from being a footballer)

"The Flight Before Christmas" - https://events.liveit.io/odin-event...EwRhmJVlBmgus3Kgm35zIq3XurN2PgIvEMZVohycPK8cI
Ha ha!! Dial down the outrage lads. Maybe you could go on some other threads and demolish conspiracy theories there.

Hilarious
I believe all the players have been given a break following the game at the weekend anyway as we were out of the EFL Trophy, the latest round of which is being played over Tues/Weds this week
They're back in training tomorrow
A bit more info if you're interested in going

Bazzer- getting angry aboiut nothing much since 1961.
It was convincing and has taken 3 days to be debunked. But it is a relief to see it was staged and he could be training to be fit for Saturdays game against Exeter.

It was convincing and has taken 3 days to be debunked. But it is a relief to see it was staged and he could be training to be fit for Saturdays game against Exeter.
Convincing?!
What was convincing about it - Elliott Moore's skinny jeans for North Pole temperatures?

No wonder so many of these twitter transfer rumour type accounts are able to get so much traction

Convincing?!
What was convincing about it - Elliott Moore's skinny jeans for North Pole temperatures?

No wonder so many of these twitter transfer rumour type accounts are able to get so much traction

Even worse in the case of OUFC fans.

When fans are constantly lied to about transfers & injuries for months, it only takes the smallest of rumours to gain attention.

Sad state of affairs.

You’d think it was the whole forum moaning & not one account the way people speak.

Similarly it was only one account (mine) thar mentioned an uproar.

So you are as guilty of magnifying something as those you speak of.

Convincing?!

Took 3 days to come out and that means nothing skinny jeans how do you know he hasn’t packed thermals as well as the ones he may have been wearing, or maybe have hand luggage with a change of clothes

Just catching up with this Thread.

My word.

giphy.gif

Mad month at work has meant I've not been able to check in as frequently as usual and my word this thread is scraping the barrel.

It’s an absolute doozie.

I can’t even criticise those involved - it’s a masterpiece.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom