Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

This looks like an outstanding signing.

If he even comes close to living up to his pedigree, he's going to be both a really good League One CB and a very valuable asset for the future.

Although - assuming the transfer was indeed in the 200-300k range - part of me wonders why a club like Leicester even bothers. They'll make more money than that in the next 24 hours from the Premier League TV deal!

One more striker, and I think we're good!

Awesome. Do we have the tallest centre back pairing in the league now? We should be lethal on set pieces.

Awesome. Do we have the tallest centre back pairing in the league now? We should be lethal on set pieces.
Moore has apparently scored a few goals in Belgium.
I agree that you would think that we should be a lot more dangerous from set pieces this season ( they have to mark Moore, Dickie, Mackie and Ruffels)

Moore has apparently scored a few goals in Belgium.
I agree that you would think that we should be a lot more dangerous from set pieces this season ( they have to mark Moore, Dickie, Mackie and Ruffels)

Gorrin is quite tall as well.

Just the striker left to go. Welcome to the Elliott and the hard work starts now! Can't wait to see him clean out a striker once he gets into the team

Looks like a brilliant signing, can't wait to see how he gets on

I guess this signing is a result of KR’s scouting abroad. If so then all credit to the management team.

• React
Reactions: Ian
It will be interesting to see what sort of partnership Moore and Dickie can establish, as they seem to be similar in build and style.

I had a quick look at a Leicester forum, and a fan of the Belgian team he played for described him as having good defencive positioning and strong in the air, but also 'the opposite of agile'.

I would like to think that they'll be good defending long balls and high crosses into the box, but maybe not so great against fast/nippy strikers and low balls into the box.

At the other end of the pitch I would hope that between the two of them we should see 5+ goals this season, and for the first time in years I think we could be a real threat from corners (as long as we can get the delivery right!).

All that said, I'm really pleased with this signing and I'm glad we've returned to picking up PL youngsters.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what sort of partnership Moore and Dickie can establish, as they seem to be similar in build and style.

I had a quick look at a Leicester forum, and a fan of the Belgian team he played for described him as having good defencive positioning and strong in the air, but also 'the opposite of agile'.

I would like to think that they'll be good defending long balls and high crosses into the box, but maybe not so great against fast/nippy strikers and low balls into the box.

At the other end of the pitch I would hope that between the two of them we should see 5+ goals this season, and for the first time in years I think we could be a real threat from corners (as long as we can get the delivery right!).

All that said, I'm really pleased with this signing and I'm glad we've returned to picking up PL youngsters.

To be fair, a) we seem to come up against teams who play high balls foward more than we do teams with pacy strikers looking to run in behind and b) historically we’ve struggled more against the former

Now, Nelson and this guy would have been quite the partnership!!

Back
Top Bottom