FA Cup 3rd round draw

Any of the prem league boys at home, I know we all want a decent away game like Spurs/Arsenal/Liverpool etc but I can't help think getting a prem team at home and a sell out will showcase to the whole of Oxfordshire why we need a new stadium we can all be proud of.

Given there are train strikes planned for 3,4,6 and 7 Jan, a 3pm Sunday 8th kick-off would be good (for me), assuming the trains are in the right place to start their journeys.

Last edited:
I'd like Boreham Wood at home, or a big team home or away.
Reality is we'll probably get Burton which is about as dull as I can think of as we are always playing them.

Everton, Spurs, Villa, Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds away

Hartlepool at home or West Ham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Millwall, Fulham, Spurs Palace etc would be good.

It won’t be Fulham, we must be such massive rivals that we are kept apart, been years since we played them now.

Southampton would be a good day out. New ground to tick off, close and we would take thousands. A chance of causing an upset as well.

Reading home or away.... Or Everton, Liverpool, either Manchester club ,spurs or arsenal wouldn't mind Southampton or Brighton I don't mind home or away get to round 4 and then get a big team away after we knocked one out my list out the cup

Reading home or away.... Or Everton, Liverpool, either Manchester club ,spurs or arsenal wouldn't mind Southampton or Brighton I don't mind home or away get to round 4 and then get a big team away after we knocked one out my list out the cup
What is the prize money for winning round 3? Or is it insignificant when it comes to sharing tix rev with a big club?

Could get an easier draw and lose, the way we are playing I would take the big tie now if I was offered it.

Back
Top Bottom