FA Youth Cup 3rd Round

jal

Have also been told that he’s also help fund / secure property’s for at least one of our youngsters from the u18’s in return for a signed pro deal ...
I'd heard it was the player being targeted by a high flying Championship club, but that may add some security to him staying.

Need to get down and watch the U18’s, sounds like the academy is progressing leaps and bounds with LBS a very promising manager. Future is looking good and great updates @Junior_1

Junior_1

Hmm, maybe ;-)

Looking forward to Thursday. Today was great entertainment.

derek

Hmm, maybe ;-)

Looking forward to Thursday. Today was great entertainment.
How do we find out about Thursday's match, where and when? Can't find anything on the club website or fb page.

Junior_1

I’m blagging out of Xmas shopping with the OH so it better be on! Just wish a team sheet could be produced and not just available to scouts. Anyone know why they aren’t produced even if it’s just a handful?

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
I’m blagging out of Xmas shopping with the OH so it better be on! Just wish a team sheet could be produced and not just available to scouts. Anyone know why they aren’t produced even if it’s just a handful?
cost? time n cost? ( gotta keep the HMRC wolf from the door!) .... wouldnt / shouldnt be too much of an issue to announce the squad for u18 games on OUFC official and via Ox Mail on the day of the match , if nothing else?

Junior_1

They had a few about but would only issue them to scouts / officials from each club. No pa either.

Foley

That’s what KR said on RadOx. I think I’ll take a stroll down there. Pint in the Spread Eagle before and after, and no need to worry about plod. Lovely.
I wish I wasn't working.
Like the Spread Eagle...

Paul Cannell

Tiger is the one who has funded ( a fair whack it is as well ) all the development side of things and put into pace all the behind the scenes side of things that all the youth set up’s are benefitting from.

Have also been told that he’s also help fund / secure property’s for at least one of our youngsters from the u18’s in return for a signed pro deal ...
Seems obvious that you either work for the club or are a close friend or mother of one of the management. In what capacity are you posting?

Sarge

Lovely little boozer. I even forgive it being GK.
Boundary house across Oxford rd plus Abingdon Utd have a club house with licensed bar. Plenty of options if watching u18s at Abingdon Utd ground

makv

Also helpful that there is a bus stop by the ground on one of the main Abingdon-Oxford bus routes.
Yes. X3 or X2 - will get you there from St Aldates in about 20 minutes.

Junior_1

Couple of pics I took of the players from Saturday.. IMG_0237.jpg Jones Spasov and Elechi. IMG_0235.jpg
You see the size of Elechi and Jones!

Second it’s Jones, Crooks and I think Sampford.