FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Yeah honestly speaking it's probably the worst draw we could've had. Wasn't so long ago we were in L1 and you non league so there's no glamour at all. You'll be happy with the draw as you should be beating non league cloggers but for us, having drawn Yeovil away (ended up going there twice in 3 days) then Exeter away and a replay, we then get this as a reward. Nothing against you lot but we've been shafted every round :D

Worst thing you can do is take us lightly as on our day we can play. We do get the ball down and are quite attack minded so at least it might be a good game. New manager Dave Challinor is doing decent work so far so who knows but I know if the roles were reversed, I'd be disappointed if we didn't beat Conference opposition.
That's right, we're so un-glamourous you wouldn't want to be seen dead on our forum :(

1893 club seats appear to be reserved, well at least ours are greyed out on the seating plan:D

1893 club seats appear to be reserved, well at least ours are greyed out on the seating plan:D
This is just one of those daft quirks. Will be phoning the ticket office this morning to get our normal seats. It's probably because we are seen as far more important than the regular seats! ;) A vetting process is required.

This is just one of those daft quirks. Will be phoning the ticket office this morning to get our normal seats. It's probably because we are seen as far more important than the regular seats! ;) A vetting process is required.

but will you get biscuits with your tea, seeing as it’s only a FA. Cup game ?.

Why do third round FA cup games have slightly odd kick off times? Ours is 3.01pm for example. That's going to play havoc with my matchday routine ?.

Back
Top Bottom