Away Match Day Thread 31/8/21 Papa John Trophy: Cambridge United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot and the team are going to have to get along with my YYYEEESSS tonight. Something more important has raised it's head. But we will still win, even without my support.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

You lot and the team are going to have to get along with my YYYEEESSS tonight. Something more important has raised it's head. But we will still win, even without my support.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Something more important the the Papa Johns Pizza Trophy???? Wow, must be major then. Are you meeting the Pope or something?

E-Ink03XsBUPjdF

Someone remind KR that it's only the Prem sides that need to field an u23 team in the pizza cup.
It'll be good to see how they go.

Great chance for Dan to show what he can do as a central striker with decent wide support from Cooper and Holland. I'm a bit anxious about Johnson who looked very scratchy when he came on at QPR but the experience today will be invaluable for him.

Bit disappointed to see LCP at full back again but rest of team looks interesting, hopefully a decent game

I think a lot of us are willing Dan to do well, it sounds like KR is in this group as well

So I'm assuming that the rule which meant that you could only make x number of changes from the previous fixture... Seeing as we have made 11 changes! LOL

I think a lot of us are willing Dan to do well, it sounds like KR is in this group as well
Wouldn't it be nice if he took his chance tonight and bagged a couple. I think he is a confidence player and last time out he looked like he was lacking confidence. I hope Karl has had words that have motivated him.

Wouldn't it be nice if he took his chance tonight and bagged a couple. I think he is a confidence player and last time out he looked like he was lacking confidence. I hope Karl has had words that have motivated him.
Well he was possible loan out and KR said no he wanted to keep him so that should boost his confidence if not nothing well methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom