Home Match Day Thread PJ Trophy: OUFC v Tottenham Hotspur U21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodin is on a one year contract and adds depth to the club. Worst case scenario he doesn't get much of a run and leaves at the end of the season. Not sure what benefit we have from getting rid at this stage?

Likewise with McNally. Atkinson looked shaky as anything when he started (red card against Lincoln last year, albeit rescinded) and a few occasions where he got caught badly out of position. Bear in mind he'd played a lot more men's football by that stage of his career. Also going down to having Mous as our only real backup for a position strikes me as, to put it politely, more than a little risky.
McNally will end up as a very strong L1 centre half, possibly higher. Dickie was not great for his first 18 months. His positioning and decision making slowly improved, as will McNally’s. McNally is a great athlete. Good in the air and very quick. He’ll be fine.

Bodin played together with Taylor at the Gas when they got back into the football league, would like to give them a chance together to see what happens

McNally will end up as a very strong L1 centre half, possibly higher. Dickie was not great for his first 18 months. His positioning and decision making slowly improved, as will McNally’s. McNally is a great athlete. Good in the air and very quick. He’ll be fine.
Yes, but this is the Yellows Forum. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't write off a newly signed young player in his first full season in professional football, after a suspect performance in a makeshift team, in a trophy nobody cares about after he hadn't played for a while!!

Not sure Bodin has missed that many sitters. Last night probably was one he should have scored and another was a great save/block.

Also, some have criticised him for it... and he has had far far fewer run outs than Agyei so far.
He’s missed at least 3 absolute sitters, I know because I saw two of them!

He’s also had more league minutes this season than Agyei.

He’s missed at least 3 absolute sitters, I know because I saw two of them!

He’s also had more league minutes this season than Agyei.
So two then? [emoji6]

I'll say I again, one was a great block... unless we are talking about a different chance.

So two then? [emoji6]

I'll say I again, one was a great block... unless we are talking about a different chance.
Two in previous games, and a few people (including you?) said one in this game, so 3… and I seem to remember seeing one more myself (but less sure) and have heard of maybe 1-2 more… so 3-6! 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom