Current Player #3 Ciaron Brown

I think of Brown like I did Ryan Williams. He might not necessarily start every game but he’ll give it everything and he’s a decent option.

I doubt other forwards like playing against him.

More of our squad should be like him in terms of attitude.

I think of Brown like I did Ryan Williams. He might not necessarily start every game but he’ll give it everything and he’s a decent option.

I doubt other forwards like playing against him.

More of our squad should be like him in terms of attitude.

And in terms of fitness/availability.

The Williams comparison is a good one, we need more reliable whole-hearted footballers who can play as much (or as little) as required.

And in terms of fitness/availability.

The Williams comparison is a good one, we need more reliable whole-hearted footballers who can play as much (or as little) as required.

Exactly this.

Players like Williams, Alex MacDonald and Stuart Massey. Those types of players are so vital for developing mentally and physically robust teams who win promotions.

I’d put CB in that category too. He grabs the team by the scruff of the neck when needed and takes responsibility.

Perfectly happy with also having mercurial wingers and clever number 10s, but they can only shine when others in the team allow them to.

Exactly this.

Players like Williams, Alex MacDonald and Stuart Massey. Those types of players are so vital for developing mentally and physically robust teams who win promotions.

I’d put CB in that category too. He grabs the team by the scruff of the neck when needed and takes responsibility.

Perfectly happy with also having mercurial wingers and clever number 10s, but they can only shine when others in the team allow them to.
As has been said before, you don’t get promoted purely because you have Roofe, Baldock, Lundstram and O’Dowda. You get promoted because you back them up with Wright, Skarz, MacDonald and Hylton. Then Liam Sercombe times his run into the box perfectly to slam in the winner, before Chris Maguire runs onto the pitch, makes the crying gesture at the opposition players and does a knee slide that takes him all the way out of the stadium and right to the door of the team coach, where all the pints and hot dogs he desires are waiting for him.

“How many hot-dogs you having, Chris?”

34c40d62a6aa4f35e21a8bd74a928e27.jpg

God he was a lot of fun. Bloody love that shithouse.

His long throws were a lot more dangerous yesterday aswell. They seemed to go in a lot flatter with more pace and caused more problems.

His long throws were a lot more dangerous yesterday aswell. They seemed to go in a lot flatter with more pace and caused more problems.
That's absolutely right. Somebody obviously told him that they were looping high, making them much easier to defend. Yesterday he channelled the power into speed rather than height. Much more dangerous. I think Brown should be starting every game too.

I want to see a back 3 of Moore, Findlay and Brown as our first choice back line, however I suspect we'll go back to a back 4 once our injury list is reduced.

I thought he was maybe our best player today, clearly has his limitations but there’s hardly anything that I think Seddon does better than him. We should have recruited better, granted, but we need to play a back four with Brown at LB until that Jan window opens for me.

Right back is more of a priority than left back at the moment, Brown is playing better than Long.
RB has been the most pressing priority all along for me. I haven’t heard anything about Anderson not making the squad today did KR give a reason?

Back
Top Bottom