Away Match Day Thread +++ 3/2/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

I wonder what is happening behind the scenes for Martin to get the nod over Dickie? Has Martin been improving that much in recent weeks? Not sure.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Afternoon folks. Some much-needed changes today made possible by getting 2 new full-backs in. Hopefully the defence will be more stable and that the full backs get the chances to go forward and feed the forwards to give us a much needed win. I feel a 2-0 win in the air.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

I wonder what is happening behind the scenes for Martin to get the nod over Dickie? Has Martin been improving that much in recent weeks? Not sure.
I suspect they didn't want to change 3 of the back 4 at once. Full backs were more of a concern than the CBs. For me

Not sure which Oxford United will turn up today. Totally cannot predict score. Yours sincerely, sitting on the fourthstand fence

Afternoon all. Faz has given this lot a vote of confidence and now its up to the players to back him. A draw will do me but a win would be a surprise.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Good luck to the team today, especially the new players, well done to all the travelling fans.

COYY!

Obika is starting and Wes is out. Could be an injury in the warm up

I can never get the iFollow picture on my Windows-based machine, which is what I usually use. Luckily, I have an old Mac, and it works on that. Anyone else having this type of problem (besides Johnox)?

Back
Top Bottom