Away Match Day Thread 29/03/24 - L1: Shrewsbury v OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That goal from Dan! And he barely featured after that. Similar to Oisin Smyth scores a cracker and plays well but has hardly been seen since then. Any ideas as to why?

As previously reported - Shrews have suffered illness and injuries this week and there could be significant changes to their team today.

Paul Hurst pre-match wary of the U’s threat:

100% win its do or die, can't afford to mess about now. It's in our hands now , don't let it slip away .
Come one you Yellows🀘

A must win. No excuses, no slip ups.

On paper the easiest game out of the playoff contenders.

Excellent opportunity to build a points buffer this holiday weekend.

1-3

There are far more important and pressing issues going on off the field which will decide whether we have a football club to support in a couple of years time or so.

But putting that to one side it’s clearly a big game, we need the 3 points.

Will McGuane and/or Browne be involved I wonder?

Sounds like Goodrham is available, so it will be just as interesting to see who doesn’t make the squad as against who does.

It’s gone very quiet on Goodwin, any news?

COYY.

I hear Goodwin had a knock. I certainly hope he’s recovered to repay some of our heavy investment in him

Happy birthday to me. Hoping for a couple of presents from our forward/midfield line-up, and fewer gifts from our defence ;)

heres hoping for a really good friday - bring back the 3 points .... will it be another 2-3? dunno, reckon we'll nick the win by a 1 goal margin

Back
Top Bottom