Home Match Build Up 19/04/2024: L1 - OUFC v Stevenage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this mindset is reckless. Hopefully the players feel the same.

Not a chance this is โ€œroutineโ€

But more than happy for you to come back and throw this in my face if we do another demolition job ๐Ÿ™‚
Swaby doesnt actually have to play the game though, so if he thinks its easy, its up to him.

I think this mindset is reckless. Hopefully the players feel the same.

Not a chance this is โ€œroutineโ€

But more than happy for you to come back and throw this in my face if we do another demolition job ๐Ÿ™‚
Ha - I mean routine more in the sense that I think it will be quite vanilla. I donโ€™t anticipate a tonne of goals or an eventful end to end match. culminating in a fairly bog standard winning result ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whatโ€™s Stevenages sales looking like? They sold enough to upgrade from a 16 seater to a 30 seater yet?

Ha - I mean routine more in the sense that I think it will be quite vanilla. I donโ€™t anticipate a tonne of goals or an eventful end to end match. culminating in a fairly bog standard winning result ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha, fair enough.

My concern is that if it is too vanilla, as you put it, and the game sits at 0-0 with a lack of creativity, things will get very tense and restless in the stands.

A nice early goal should settle us all down ๐Ÿ™

That Stevenage away game was one of the toughest battles of the season.

I very much doubt it will be โ€˜vanillaโ€™ tomorrow night. The fans must get stuck in.

Total home seat sales at 11.45pm on Thursday evening were 7,901

There are 1653 Remaining seats split :

North Stand 410
East Stand 193
South Stand Lower 643
South Stand Upper 407

Add in boxes and we are at approx 8,150 total home sales.

Not sure how many will travel from Stevenage (100-200?) but we will need very strong on the day sales (which we got on Tuesday) or a higher than expected Stevenage turnout to get to 9,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom