Home Match Build Up 19/04/2024: L1 - OUFC v Stevenage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see much of that on their forum and given the way he has revived a lot of middling journeyman careers, I think I can guess who people would sympathise with. Unless you, of course, have some inside line, which seems very unlikely. Didn't he sign a 3 year contract extension about two months ago?

Bigger club, bigger wages, some small emotional attachment, seems a typical managerial mercenary move.
Possibly just as unreliable as rumours on here that RR & BB had downed tools

We're on the Tele against a team whose manager had just walked out on them what could possibly go wrong

I hate Oxford game's on TV I don't like Stevenage very much neither ( they are a horrible team)

1-2 or 4-0 ( which Oxford will turn up)

Anybody know if tickets are for sale on the evening? Won't know till very late whether I can go or not, cheers

Well at least we don't have to worry about Stevenage having a new manager bounce tomorrow night, theirs has already bounced out the door

Last edited:
I think it’ll be a relatively routine 2-0 win and all down to the last day.

I think this mindset is reckless. Hopefully the players feel the same.

Not a chance this is β€œroutine”

But more than happy for you to come back and throw this in my face if we do another demolition job πŸ™‚

I think this mindset is reckless. Hopefully the players feel the same.

Not a chance this is β€œroutine”

But more than happy for you to come back and throw this in my face if we do another demolition job πŸ™‚
Now is not the time to be complacent. We need the players to be ruthless infront of goal and with their pressing game.
We need fans up for it for 90 minutes and if these things happen then we will get the 3 points, if not then we could end up dropping points and looking back and regretting it.
Look at how we still look back at the massively missed opportunity of losing to Wycombe in the Covid final.

Yes we lost on Tuesday but we could actually be going into the play offs the team in the best form.

How many home tickets sold at the minute any ideas? Going to hopefully buy on the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom