Votes: 66 84.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Away Win

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BristolOx

Excited for this. Shrewsbury haven't started very well.
I wouldn't be averse to some changes as I imagine it'll be a completely different challenge to Stevenage.

1696182067351.png

Reckon I'd also be happy for us to switch it up again and go attacking. Something like this -
lineup.png

Excited for this. Shrewsbury haven't started very well.
I wouldn't be averse to some changes as I imagine it'll be a completely different challenge to Stevenage.

View attachment 15950

Reckon I'd also be happy for us to switch it up again and go attacking. Something like this -
View attachment 15951

Like that. Long for Stevens though.

Shrewsbury apparently have gone the whole of September (4 matches) without scoring a league goal.

I agree a lot with @BristolOx opening post.

At home, against a side we should beat, three days after an energy sapping away win. Ring the changes, go attacking. I’d play:

Beadle
Stevens Negru Thorniley Leigh
Smyth McEachran
Rodrigues
Mills Harris Murphy​

That forward line looks frighteningly quick.

At home, against a side we should beat, three days after an energy sapping away win. Ring the changes, go attacking. I’d play:

Beadle
Smyth McEachran
Rodrigues
Mills Harris Murphy​

Drop Brannagan and McGuane? The heartbeat of the team? Absolutely dominating opponents and giving us the platform to excel? Both fully fit, playing well and absolutely integral to what we do?

That is f**king mental.

Beadle
Smyth McEachran
Rodrigues
Mills Harris Murphy​

Seriously?
No way will Manning drop Moore and Brannaghan AND McGuane

Drop Brannagan and McGuane? The heartbeat of the team? Absolutely dominating opponents and giving us the platform to excel? Both fully fit, playing well and absolutely integral to what we do?

That is f**king mental.

Yeah, hopefully get them off early of things go our way. We're threatening to give someone a good spanking.

That is f**king mental.
Insane. They’re professional sportsmen and the heart of our team ffs…Unless they’re injured, they start.

I predict a formation and team that no one accurately predicts, playing Negru and Thorniley as inverted wing backs is my guess for the biggest surprise

4-1 win

That is f**king mental.
Seriously?
No way will Manning drop Moore and Brannaghan AND McGuane
Insane. They’re professional sportsmen and the heart of our team ffs…Unless they’re injured, they start.
Firstly no-one is being ‘dropped’. They’re being rested, rotated.

Secondly, how many goals do you think Shrewsbury have scored in their last 6 games? I’ll give you a clue, they’ve conceded 8…

Finally, I know Manning won’t do it, I just said I would. Luckily I’m not the manager (but I’m still confident that side would beat Shrewsbury at home…)

home win - ive a feeling itll be a closer than expected encounter - 2-1 (all) late goals in the 2nd half

Same starting eleven as Stevenage.

Then I’d change it slightly on Saturday.

5-1 I'm on abit of a run with this ( give generally means 3)

Beadle
Stevens Moore thorniley Leigh
Maguane branagan
Tyler Bodin Murphy
Harris

Take Tyler off for mill's on the hour , Harris off for G,OD , Bodin off for Rodriguez

Mills and Murphy are must starters for Tues
Probably back 4
Not sure why people still pick Bodin as Harris must start.

Back
Top Bottom