Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scum look relatively well drilled (unsurprising because Sheridan is not a complete mug), but a complete bunch of cloggers with no footballing talent.

We should be out of sight, but for Matty having only brought one of his shooting boots, and their keeper being generally competent. Need to come out firing in the second half and put this game to bed.

On the very positive side - I think that was the best 45 minutes we've seen from both Liam Kelly and Marcus McGuane in yellow.

Yes, I'll continue to worry while it's just 1-0....how many good shots, though (and great saves, to be fair, from their goalie), and that miss!!!! We really should be 2-0 up and could be 5-0 up already.

I did say I might have missed him crikey are you his body guard doesn’t he have a voice to defend himself idiot

No but it’s boring watching the forum clogged up with that dull unoriginal crap. Why do you even care where he is? It’s just such a vacuous bandwagon.

We occasionally leave too many players up field. But very sound performance to date. Obita’s experience is vital for team, gives us great shape.

Need another to calm our nerves and to push them into the bottom 4......

However nailing the door shut will do.

No but it’s boring watching the forum clogged up with that dull unoriginal crap. Why do you even care where he is? It’s just such a vacuous bandwagon.
At the end of the day I didn’t see his post that’s why I asked

I’d prefer Payne not being on, but we should be more than capable of turning Swindon over.
Agyei with his pace will cause them problems second half

Need another goal, don’t want them getting a soft pen or goal from a set piece.
Their heads will drop of we get another.

Ok , cant help feeling another quick goal , and it will be 3 or 4 ... What we don’t want is to give them hope with just the 1-0 goal lead .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom