+++ 27/07/19 PSF SOLIHULL MOORS V OUFC +++

Defensively, its been a struggle, but attacking is a different matter.

did rad ox commentary just say KR is at Solihull?

Kinniburgh questions the 'tactic' of having 11 back in our pen area defending, saying Eastwood has a good range of distribution, so why not leave Napa further up field ?

good question that!

Kinniburgh questions the 'tactic' of having 11 back in our pen area defending, saying Eastwood has a good range of distribution, so why not leave Napa further up field ?

good question that!

It's something that KR/the coaches are permanently guilty of. If you have no outlet the ball will come straight back, and an extra player from the opposition is forced to mark anyone left upfield.

He could just do what Ramon Diaz did and leave three up front!

Admittedly I’m not there, But it doesn’t sound great at all on the radio. Have we had a shot yet?. Also the Scottish radox commentator and our ex player (apologies I forgot his name) stating Cadden’s strength is more in attack rather than defence.

I was trying to remain upbeat but Whyte leaving is depressing ?

It is Steve Kinniburgh..without checking I’m sure he came from Rangers. Maybe he has been scouting for us

Brannagan is turning into a very good player.

If Whyte leaves he will be our biggest asset with Gorrin (Dickie could leave on a free and Eastwood won’t attract a large fee).

Baptiste and Sykes will be in time

Back
Top Bottom