Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/07/2019 PSF: Woking v OUFC MDT +++

Sorry just watched Karl’s interview on The game, it never occurred to me that it was the grass that was wrong. Too dry and too long! Do me a favour!
It was really long, it almost looked artificial.

They were a very poor team and poorly coached if they were following rules on how to approach this game, late challenges, pulling of person in Yellow and blatantly cheat, with the final word it don’t matter why you do the Ref won’t book or send you off

They got a few in there to be fair, that report was more entertaining than the game was that’s for sure

Start, Absolute Beginners, Beat Surrender, Going Underground, That’s Entertainment, Down in the Tube Station at Midnight....

Anymore ?

Start, Absolute Beginners, Beat Surrender, Going Underground, That’s Entertainment, Down in the Tube Station at Midnight....

Anymore ?

When You’re Young
Pretty Green
In The City
Strange Town
David Watts

Some of us older viewers don’t know what you’re all on about. Can we get some 60s into it?!
....not forgetting that The Jam did/ released a cover of The Kinks- David Watts ;)

Just read that one of the Woking Trialist in the 2nd half was Chris Zebroski
Did he tweet that ?
As an aside with all this talk of The Jam. I was at Hyde Park on Friday and a young lad at the bar asked if I was Paul Weller. My immediate thought was he's been drinking more than he's selling.
Saw Noel Gallagher and Kate Moss there so maybe my doppelganger was there.

Did he tweet that ?
As an aside with all this talk of The Jam. I was at Hyde Park on Friday and a young lad at the bar asked if I was Paul Weller. My immediate thought was he's been drinking more than he's selling.
Saw Noel Gallagher and Kate Moss there so maybe my doppelganger was there.
Must have been drinking. I remember you from the '78 World Cup, you look nothing like him ? ?

Back
Top Bottom