Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/07/19 PSF: Eastleigh v OUFC MTD +++

must be why mousinho has gone from 'coaching role' back to CB and McMahon all of a sudden part of the plans.
Mous was asked if he wanted to consider coaching as KR was honest with him that he would have to fight for his place, and was his decision that he wanted to carry on playing for now.
McMahon I agree is a strange one but wasn't his reason for going last season because his father had died and wanted to be nearer home? maybe he's in a better place now or are you suggesting we're forcing him to stay because Tiger is skint and we can't afford a rb?

must be why mousinho has gone from 'coaching role' back to CB and McMahon all of a sudden part of the plans.
Mousunho wasnrver a coach. He was offered the role but decided to stay as a player only and to fight for his place
McMahon - the details gavs been discussed a lot on this forum

Mous was asked if he wanted to consider coaching as KR was honest with him that he would have to fight for his place, and was his decision that he wanted to carry on playing for now.
McMahon I agree is a strange one but wasn't his reason for going last season because his father had died and wanted to be nearer home? maybe he's in a better place now or are you suggesting we're forcing him to stay because Tiger is skint and we can't afford a rb?
Has hardly got much of a fight on with 1 other average CB. Never suggested forcing him to stay or that Tiger is skint, just saying Robinson said multiple times he wont be part of his plans but here he is.

Has hardly got much of a fight on with 1 other average CB. Never suggested forcing him to stay or that Tiger is skint, just saying Robinson said multiple times he wont be part of his plans but here he is.
who knows what was said but plans constantly change, especially in football.
i lost my dad in january 18 and things have changed in my life but i’m in a better place now. TM could be more focused and want to stay here.
maybe JM will be cover/competition for Gorrin as well as cb cover.
i think all this comparing with last summer gets us nowhere. sure it’s frustrating but there’s not a lot we can do about it so just see what the squad looks like when all deals are done

Did he say multiple times he wouldn't be part of his plans? I cang remember this being said?
He clearly said Mous had been offered a player/coaching role.
Mous triggered a years extension last season. He always had the option to stay as a player which he has chosen to do.
There will be a new CB coming in. Presumably alongside Dickie.
Then will Mous/ Jones be back up?

re McMahon .... KR was quizzed specifically about his comments previously, and asked if McMahon was 'in the shop window' or if things had changed and he was going to be part of his plans after all in KRs post match interview last night.... reply was along the lines of a bit of both, along with informing that McMahon lives in Sunderlandto which JS quipped that it'll be handy for the first match of the season (McMahon being based in Sunderland).... KR was non-committal re McMahon , but there does seem to be (currently) a shift from what was emphatically stated previously about his future with OUFC.... at that's what came across in last nights pre match interview on Rad Ox

re McMahon .... KR was quizzed specifically about his comments previously, and asked if McMahon was 'in the shop window' or if things had changed and he was going to be part of his plans after all in KRs post match interview last night.... reply was along the lines of a bit of both, along with informing that McMahon lives in Sunderlandto which JS quipped that it'll be handy for the first match of the season (McMahon being based in Sunderland).... KR was non-committal re McMahon , but there does seem to be (currently) a shift from what was emphatically stated previously about his future with OUFC.... at that's what came across in last nights pre match interview on Rad Ox
didn’t realise he lived up there. that’s one hell of a commute

I'd have thought it was an unmanageable commute TBH. Presuming he has a family up there and stays down in Oxford for extended periods (which isn't a brilliant way to live your life either).

I would imagine that McMahon cant find a club up north but is still looking.
Oufc are paying his wages so if he cant find a club he will play for us.
Far from ideal....

next weekend Eastliegh fc ground is hosting Solent Cougars scooter club rally ....

66807574_10158689119053206_5146239172800937984_n.jpg

Think it might be on the adjacent training ground, and/or car parks
it is ... the pitch is the only part of Eastleigh's ground that is 'out of bounds' to those going to the annual Solent Cougars scooter rally

Back
Top Bottom