League One 21/03/23 Tonight’s matches

5th, 6th or 7th makes no difference next season.
I reckon it is a pretty good aim based on where we are now? Relegation would be a huge backwards step for the club. I would take 5th from bottom at thevend of the season now!
Indeed. I would have taken it back in early autumn to be honest too. This nightmare has been a long-time coming so Godspeed to Manning and Co in the hope that they can turn this around. I think the two-week break might actually be helpful in terms of getting us more organised and clear on our playing style for the remaining games.

Barnsley in really good form, and I wouldn't be surprised if they and Sheff Wed aren't the two that go up automatically.
Too many people (including the wonderful KR) disrespecting Argyle -, they have been resilient throuhout the season - only wish we had been too

Indeed. I would have taken it back in early autumn to be honest too. This nightmare has been a long-time coming so Godspeed to Manning and Co in the hope that they can turn this around. I think the two-week break might actually be helpful in terms of getting us more organised and clear on our playing style for the remaining games.
heres hoping

Too many people (including the wonderful KR) disrespecting Argyle -, they have been resilient throuhout the season - only wish we had been too

I'm not disrespecting Plymouth, just that I can see Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday finishing stronger.

Back
Top Bottom