League One 28/02/23 - League 1 Games Tonight

Great result for Plymouth ( who have the best home record in the Top 4 Divisions)
Sheff W and Plymouth look very good for Top 2.

Massive game at Morecambe coming up a week on Saturday, 6 pointer and possibly the first game for the new manager.

It’s a long ol’ trip but hopefully we can get as many fans there as possible. Already bought our 2 tickets :)

I see Plymouth won again. Anyone remember when Karl quite literally laughed at the idea of them getting promoted?

He's gone, I think you can probably let it rest now.
The damage that man did to our football club looks almost irreparable at the moment. Plymouth just one of the long list of things KR spoke out of his a**e about in the last few months when he totally lost the plot.

I'll try and let it lie from now on, but Karl did an absolute number on our supporters to be remembered almost fondly by some. Another result last night for Plymouth showing that it seems actually securing the targets you go for low-and-behold pays dividends and good luck to them in the second tier. Karl might be gone but the shambles right now is his legacy.

Anyway, I'll try not to mention him anymore, I'm more than willing to get behind any sensible replacement who hopefully comes in before Saturday. Someone straight talking rather than full of bluster would be most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom