League One 14/03/23 - League 1 Games Tonight

Jster

So far, so good. Peterborough already 1 up at Burton, and Accrington down to 10 against Portsmouth.

Really need Morecambe to lose to Charlton. (That sounds unlikely to me though.)

Accrington 0-1 Pompey
Morecambe 0-1 Charlton

Very good so far

It gets better. Portsmouth now 1 up against Accrington's 10 men.

And Charlton have gone 1 up at Morecambe.

Can we just call full time now?

Just need a fire to break out at MK Dons' training ground and the Cambridge squad to get food poisoning and we're right in there.

That Accrington game is blizzard conditions, very heavy snowfall. Dont want that abandoned.

Certainly all going according to plan so far for us. If it stays like this then we can really put ourselves clear of Morecambe if we beat them at the weekend, six points with a a game in hand.

2-0 Charlton now. Bingpot.

I’m watching the Morecambe game. They’ve been very poor defensively.

We must win.

I know it's not League One, but what on earth is going on with QPR? They seem in worse shape even than us. Already 4 down to Blackpool.

I know it's not League One, but what on earth is going on with QPR? They seem in worse shape even than us. Already 4 down to Blackpool.

Certainly not looking much good defensively - 16 conceded in 6 games, and that's despite keeping a clean sheet at the weekend!

Starting to think that 45 points may be enough this season, the way that the teams below us are going.

Even with the ridiculous squad that KR has built, surely we must be able to get 9 points from 10 games, half of which are against the dross of the division?

Back
Top Bottom