League One 06/02/24 - Tonight in League 1

I'm almost more concerned about Leyton Orient catching us than hopeful about us catching the sides above us!

I'm the sort that thinks every league place counts. Want to finish as high as possible.

So we struggle against Reading and we are terrible but then they beat the team above us! Does this mean our result is not as bad it seems!
Our result wasn’t “bad “.
But the way our football team played was bloody awful .
That said, all that matters now is that we win 12 of our remaining 16 games and hopefully end up in the playoffs 😊

Great results for us and shows again that this league is close , as someone once said really shouldn't get too high after a good result or too low after a perceived bad one .
COYY win at Blackpool and let's get a run going.

Says the man who knows little about football.
What is it that you know? You certainly keep it to yourself.

It doesn’t really matter about the other teams, we need to start winning again. I kind of hope Reading stay up, we could develop a bit of a rivalry.

Great results for us but tinged with real frustration. If only we could have won a couple, or even one, of these last few games then our league position looks considerably healthier. There’s not any really good teams up there, us included. I think this just reiterates how weak this league is and without doubt the easiest opportunity any club are likely to ever be handed. By definition of where we are , we are probably the weakest of the top 7 and not a very good team but the reality is, despite the rubbish we’ve served up, we are still in with a realistic shout.

What is it that you know? You certainly keep it to yourself.

It doesn’t really matter about the other teams, we need to start winning again. I kind of hope Reading stay up, we could develop a bit of a rivalry.
Always having opinions/ways of playing.

Like I said, we won’t capitalise on it!

Steve didn’t like it

My flabber is gasted, the cheat blaming the Ref and they made millions of chances whilst ignoring the Reading ones. The comment about not saying too much about the Ref then goes on to slam him is classic cheat's interview.

Also, loving him complaining about an opposition manager saying something considering the stuff he has pulled many times in the past.

Tbf, Reading clearly are about scrapping and stopping the opposition but again the Cheat can hardly complain about that considering what his team's do.

Back
Top Bottom