League One 28/02/23 - League 1 Games Tonight

I’m currently watching Lincoln.

This lot are very beatable.

MK Dons have carved them open plenty of times with no end quality.

last nights results got shot of some of the games in hand other teams have on us- with very little cost . Thatll do

Some very important games in Lge 1 tonight, that concern OUFC !!
B180259A-7EF2-4FDB-9CBE-0897888D4DB9.jpeg

Sending a lot of love out East tonight - wins for Cambridge, Ipswich and Lincoln would help us out greatly
(Peterborough can win too, if they like.......)

Sending a lot of love out East tonight - wins for Cambridge, Ipswich and Lincoln would help us out greatly
(Peterborough can win too, if they like.......)

What about a few injuries and a sending off or two for Derby.

Cambridge 1-0 Morecambe
Ipswich 1-0 Accrington
Cheltenham 0-0 Lincoln

We are four points clear of the relegation zone as things stand.

Our goal difference is far superior to everyone around us, so perhaps that’s worth a point too.

Last edited:
Cambridge 1-1 Morecambe (Cole Stockton)

Last edited:
We are in deep s**t. Really deep s**t.

It’s looking that way Kip. Truth be told, we knew we were going to struggle earlier in the season after the first 5-10 fixtures.

It should never have come to this. The manager stayed 6 months too long, we could of been well away from trouble had the trigger been pulled when it should of been.

I don't mind 1-1 in the Cambridge - Morecambe match. Two points to relegation rivals rather than 3.

I don't mind 1-1 in the Cambridge - Morecambe match. Two points to relegation rivals rather than 3.

Agreed, and Cambridge arguably have the easiest run-in of anyone near the bottom as well. Keeping them six back is a good thing.

Ipswich now two up against Stanley.....not that we were expecting any other result there......

Latest scores 75 mins

Cambridge 1-1 Morecambe
Ipswich 2-0 Accrington
Cheltenham 0-0 Lincoln

Back
Top Bottom