League One 14/03/23 - League 1 Games Tonight

Accrington 0-2 Pompey
Morecambe 1-3 Charlton
Burton 2-5 Posh

Morecambe 1-4 Charlton
Accrington 0-3 Pompey

Good night for us.

Last edited:
And 84 minutes in are yet to make a sub. Strange.
And there was me thinking you had to make at least one sub on 65 minutes, preferably one you'd decided on three days ago. This brave new world is going to take some getting used to ;)

I think that a lot of people are massively overestimating how good some of the teams are in this league, there's plenty of dump especially down the bottom. If Manning can't keep us up with a three point head start, probably the best squad of the relegation candidates and games against four of them between now and the end of the season then he doesn't get away blame free for me.
I've been banging this drum for ages. Even the average team in this league are crap this season, those at the bottom are useless.

We still need to improve of course but I think we've been conditioned into thinking our players are crap because they've been so poorly managed for a year or more, our squad is miles better than most at the bottom. To ight has gone brilliantly and I'm completely confident we're staying up comfortably.

What’s especially nice is that three clubs at the bottom have been soundly beaten
Almost better than a much needed win

Well that couldn't of went any better if we asked.

Full time scores

Accrington 1- 3 Pompey
Morecambe 1- 4 Charlton
Burton 2 - 5 Peterborough
As well as a morale kicker for the clubs who've been battered tonight and the fact our squad is miles better, our goal difference is worth another point and tonight only helps it. We're at least 12 goals better off than anyone around us.

Back
Top Bottom