League One 21/03/23 Tonight’s matches

Malc

Staff member
Accrington 0-1 Plymouth :)

Barnsley 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday

both in first half

Accrington now down to ten......yet again.

Honestly, our best hope of salvation this season probably lies in the utter ineptitude of our five rivals.
It's been a month since any of them beat anyone higher than us in the table!
The bottom.few will get more points than last season but it is looking as if 43 to 44 points could be enough.
Whilst we have been awful, not to date as bad as the bottom 5.
A couple of wins and 2 draws could be enough for us (GD could be worth a point)

The bottom.few will get more points than last season but it is looking as if 43 to 44 points could be enough.
Over the last 11 matches I suspect we are rock bottom

How depressing…. this is what it’s come to…

My thoughts are both forest green and Cambridge are down it's a four horse race between us, mk , Morecambe, Accrington... Accrington don't seem to be able to keep 11 players on the pitch so that might not help them..we can't keep clean sheets so that might not help us 🫣 there is a big game on Saturday mk Vs Morecambe I'm kinda thinking if MK win that might be a good result for us 🤔 oh and Accrington are away to Exeter so 🤞 Exeter win

My thoughts are both forest green and Cambridge are down it's a four horse race between us, mk , Morecambe, Accrington... Accrington don't seem to be able to keep 11 players on the pitch so that might not help them..we can't keep clean sheets so that might not help us 🫣 there is a big game on Saturday mk Vs Morecambe I'm kinda thinking if MK win that might be a good result for us 🤔 oh and Accrington are away to Exeter so 🤞 Exeter win
Prefer to play MK as a closer game as well next season, Forest G, Cambridge, Morecambe and Accy to go down please 🙏

Yeah we need to make sure we can be the fifth shitiest team in the league, should give the team something to aim for.
5th, 6th or 7th makes no difference next season.
I reckon it is a pretty good aim based on where we are now? Relegation would be a huge backwards step for the club. I would take 5th from bottom at thevend of the season now!

Back
Top Bottom