Transfer News 2024 January Window Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke Harris or Ladopo would give us an experienced striker for the first time since Matty burnt out. Young has similar credentials to Ruben, so another good option

Stats are good for this season, although I think four or five goals came in one game, although maybe a better option than what we have now
Think Nick Harris hinted that he would be a league 1 player come January just like he said about the new manager could be from New Zealand to Mumbai

Clarke Harris or Ladopo would give us an experienced striker for the first time since Matty burnt out. Young has similar credentials to Ruben, so another good option

You have to think that JCH is a serious option.

Rovers were supposedly going to pay 750K in August, but are not interested now so the price must surely have dropped.
Foreign clubs (including Scotland) can sign him for nowt starting next month, and Posh have already basically moved on from him. Would be a perfect time to lob in a 250-400K bid and test MacAnthony's nerve.

Watching the Ipswich V Leicester game tonight, Hirst went off injured, Ladapo and Jackson warmed up ready and the Ipswich manager chose Jackson. A glimpse of Ladapo’s face as he sat and watched Jackson enter the field said it all… he’ll definitely be heading off to pastures new in January if Hirsts injury isn’t too bad I reckon

Do we really want to take a punt on a forward who's goal scoring stats up until this season have been poor and in the league below.
Anyway Graham Alexander is going to recall him at Bradford.
Contracted until 2025.
At 6’ 1”, 22 years old and scored 16 goals in 22 league appearances this season, Jake Young could well be worth a punt.
And currently plying his trade only 25 miles away from Oxford, so no real relocation issues.

Rovers were supposedly going to pay 750K in August, but are not interested now so the price must surely have dropped.
Foreign clubs (including Scotland) can sign him for nowt starting next month, and Posh have already basically moved on from him. Would be a perfect time to lob in a 250-400K bid and test MacAnthony's nerve.
Macanthony doesn't have any nerve. He will want full price or he stays

Macanthony doesn't have any nerve. He will want full price or he stays

If he doesn’t sell JCH in January, he will leave for nothing in the summer. Peterborough are expecting him to leave this window and have said as much publicly.

29 year old with six months left on his deal that hasn’t been starting much. Although he has been amazing in the past, 250-400k probably is the market price now unless a League One team gets desperate and panics……

I‘d be surprised if Posh sold JCH to a promotion rival, unless it was a mad, desperate Will Grigg to Sunderland type bid.

Ladapo for me if not then jch they would show we’re serious! Does anyone know when Edwards is back? I think we need to move on from Browne as he’s always injured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom