FA Cup 2023-24 FA Cup R1 Draw

It looks like Chesterfield v Pompey is Sunday lunchtime kick off.

Followed by Mansfield v Wrexham 3pm

I’d say Sheppey v Walsall will be on BBC.

Then two other ties on tv. At a guess Bromley v Blackpool will be one of them. I will be surprised if not.

I'm surprised they didn't pick Hereford - Gillingham.
Seems like a genuine upset opportunity, plus they could show the Ronnie Radford goal a million times.

Maybe the fact they went there last year in Round 1 put them off?

It's hard to imagine Cray Valley not being on the end of a hiding at the other Valley!

plus they could show the Ronnie Radford goal a million times.
Scorers of iconic lower leagues goals should get per-play royalties for using their clips, like musicians do :)
(This is one of my faves:
)

Last edited:
Are they not doing the usual Sunday 2pm games?

Thankfully it looks like they have seen sense . I remember our game against Bristol rovers on Sunday with a 12 pm kick off. The attendance was only just 5k.

I'm glad our game is 3pm on Saturday

Rather disappointed to see that the club has decided that demand for tickets for this game will not exceed those for the tinpot trophy. Season ticket holder seats are NOT reserved, despite that being part of the deal and as the North stand and half the SSU and SSL are not even opening, you may not get your usual seat at all.
Prices are very low but, I would have thought that given the current success rate we might have gone for a slightly bigger crowd.

Rather disappointed to see that the club has decided that demand for tickets for this game will not exceed those for the tinpot trophy. Season ticket holder seats are NOT reserved, despite that being part of the deal and as the North stand and half the SSU and SSL are not even opening, you may not get your usual seat at all.
Prices are very low but, I would have thought that given the current success rate we might have gone for a slightly bigger crowd.
Also part of the East Stand is also closed nearest the North Stand end where i sit, looks like they are only expecting a crowd for a Donald Duck game, probably with a view to open other ares if need be.
Saturday 3pm Ko. I wonder.

Some people won't bother regardless of the price if they can't sit in there season ticket seat. The south stand upper and lower tier blocks that are open is just weird being at either end of the stand

Back
Top Bottom