Current Player #19 Tyler Goodrham

This season has been terrible on so many levels but Tyler and Gatlin’s development is a massive plus and I’d imagine both will be in and around the 1st team next season rather than loaned out.

I'd say yes for Tyler.

But while GOD looks a great prospect - his finishing does need to improve before he's going to be a great League One striker.

I would hope we're going to bring in two solid League One strikers over the summer.
In which case, Gatlin would be better served going and starting every week in the Conference - practise hitting the back of the net in a league where he's going to get a bit more time and space for his chances. Would serve his development better than the occasional substitute appearance in League One + starts in the Pizza Trophy.

At Wycombe from aged 8 who closed their academy due to financial reasons. Went to Reading, released at 15 and joined Oxford. Wycombe boy but absolutely delighted to play for OUFC
Went to my old school , Trained at same place as my son. Dad used to play at Slough with my kids team fellow coach ..Seen him in our local tesco as well !

At Wycombe from aged 8 who closed their academy due to financial reasons. Went to Reading, released at 15 and joined Oxford. Wycombe boy but absolutely delighted to play for OUFC

Hadn't realised it was Reading he had signed from, just where he was from originally, but thanks for the info. Clearly crossing the border into the Shire has done the trick for him and well done to him for sticking at it.

Hes making a habit of coming on as a sub and scoring when Tom Reeves is the ref

Last edited:
I was comparing his rise to callum odowda. I actually think tyler has a higher ceiling than GOD though.

I think O'Dowda is exactly the right comparison for Tyler - if he keeps working, and bulks up a little, he could definitely become a solid Championship player.

But I think GOD could potentially go even higher if (and it's a big if) he can learn to finish. The combination of power, speed, agility and control that he's got is a rare one.

Don’t know his situation so I might be wrong when I say this but GET THIS LAD ON A LONG TERM CONTRACT ASAP

An absolutely sublime goal, you'd have pundits from the Premier League getting a bit moist over that finish. Fair play to the lad.

You can only hope that Tyler will really benefit from the experiences of this season. A very difficult season for a young player to be integrated into the team and at times, relied upon. It certainly hasn't been the ideal time to put a young player in but particularly after the past couple of games he's comes out of it deserving a lot of credit.

Wow! Get this to the top of the players section immediately.

Look at his first goal today again vs Charlton. The take down, the initial thrust away from the player, the quickness and agility plus low centre of gravity to evade a challenge and then finally...BANG...The sheer power and technique of the finish.

Im going to say he could be our first 4 million pound player.

Wow! Get this to the top of the players section immediately.

Look at his first goal today again vs Charlton. The take down, the initial thrust away from the player, the quickness and agility plus low centre of gravity to evade a challenge and then finally...BANG...The sheer power and technique of the finish.

Im going to say he could be our first 4 million pound player.
He's special I think I will start calling him the English Messi 🙂
And to think he's only 20 wow

I noticed on the back of Saturday's programme that Tyler had an Irish flag next to his name. Does he have Irish Grandparents or was this a mistake on the program? Haven't noticed it before.

Back
Top Bottom