Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/01/2019 OUFC v Portsmouth Matchday Thread +++

anyone got a matchday programme yet?.... with Chris Williams Tigers 'unmissable' announcement or whatever it was supposed to be

Just published on the club website. Nothing much. More of the usual lines

View attachment 1037

Sad times. A legend of the club, Be great if all 3 ends can get a Jimmy Smith chant in unison.

Is this true though? I haven’t heard about Jim Smith for a while now so can’t corrobate this ‘news’ either way.

I can understand the sentiments desired but it would be good to know how true this is first. ‘My best friend’s mum’s cousin said X and I posted it online’ posts should always draw extra scrutiny.

Wish our chairman would stop bloody flying in at the last minute to watch games then b****r off again.

We need some competent leadership and he needs to have his hand on the pulse, period. He needs to show some commitment and stick around for more than a few hours.

Sort this shambles out... starting with a decent display of football and maybe even a point or 3.

COYY’s

‘We’ve agreed a payment schedule’

What does that mean exactly? Usually payment schedules are put in place to help people pay back sums of money when they’re struggling to find the whole amount in one payment. If this is the case then it’s concerning that the club needs a payment schedule to pay its outstanding monthly PAYE tax bills?

It’s frustrating that the club constantly seems to be so vague with its information.

‘We’ve worked out a payment schedule’

What does that mean exactly? Usually payment schedules are put in place to help people pay back sums of money when they’re struggling to find the whole amount in one payment. If this is the case then it’s concerning that the club needs a payment schedule to pay its outstanding monthly PAYE tax bills?

It’s frustrating that the club constantly seems to be so vague with its information.
A taster for the new and forthcoming ask Tiger thursday drivedime Q N A on radox? :unsure:

Whyte in the starting 11... Mackie starts

Sykes, Kashi and Carruthers on the bench

‘We’ve agreed a payment schedule’

If you have a payment schedule in place and don’t default on it then no issues.

The fact that this winding up order was issued means he is talking utter rubbish when he said payments were made on time as agreed.

The guys is worth millions (supposedly). Why the need for a payment schedule if he is serious about investing in our club.

If you have a payment schedule in place and don’t default on it then no issues.

The fact that this winding up order was issued means he is talking utter rubbish when he said payments were made on time as agreed.

The guys is worth millions (supposedly). Why the need for a payment schedule if he is serious about investing in our club.

I wonder if the payment schedule’s for HMRC rather than payments into the club? Either way it shouldn’t get to that stage.

Glad to know Tiger’s here today though, gives me a chance to have a word or two.

Stupid that Tiger let the latest HMRC sense fester until some pictures programme notes to speak about the issue!

A taster for the new and forthcoming ask Tiger thursday drivedime Q N A on radox? :unsure:
There’ll be time for three questions. I’ll guess them now:

1) What’s it like to spend so much time flying?
2) Where do you buy your bow ties?
3) (A sniggering RO presenter): “Heh heh and finally here’s a rather light hearted question to end a very informative first Q&A session with Oxford Utd owner Tiger: Albert from Cowley asks’Whats your favourite cheese..?”

KR scouting up in Scotland, Belgium and the Netherlands apparently in the next few weeks.

More confusion over scouting. Are the scouts providing him with the reports and KR is going to see them himself?

KR scouting up in Scotland, Belgium and the Netherlands apparently in the next few weeks.

More confusion over scouting. Are the scouts providing him with the reports and KR is going to see them himself?
Rdiculous situation. 1 Targets should’ve been identified before January and 2 He should be on the training ground with the team, not flying/driving all round Europe.

Had to laugh at the OM article on the match. They have Norman in the squad for selection a day after reporting that he's joined Walsall!!
I'm sorry but that really is poor[emoji44][emoji53]

Fail

Havnt managed to get to oxford today still confident of a win though

Wish our chairman would stop bloody flying in at the last minute to watch games then b****r off again.

We need some competent leadership and he needs to have his hand on the pulse, period. He needs to show some commitment and stick around for more than a few hours.

Sort this shambles out... starting with a decent display of football and maybe even a point or 3.

COYY’s

Apparently talking to Radox after the game

Back
Top Bottom