Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/01/2019 OUFC v Portsmouth Matchday Thread +++

Reminds me of back in the glory days we always seemed to have a better record attacking down the slope towards the LRT in the first half, then defending the second half with our fans behind the team. Wouldn't surprise me if there was something in it.
Those were the days @SteMerritt ..... attacking down the Manor pitch slope towards the london road end ;)

Never said there was, but jumping over seats and surrounding them is hardly reasonable behaviour
I'm not judging anyone's behavior Friend, just pointing out that the phrase 'having a go' could be used in relation to a verbal or physical assault and saying that in this case it was the latter

If we can get to half time winning, then being turned around gives us fans the chance to get behind the team if they are up against it second half.

You’d slap someone because of the shirt they were wearing? Do you do this in shops or the cinema, or just near football grounds?
They were not wearing shirts ...they were young Pompey LADS ....obviously not there to admire the views.......you are obviously one of the ponces i was talking about and dont get it??? pfffffft

They were not wearing shirts ...they were young Pompey LADS ....obviously not there to admire the views.......you are obviously one of the ponces i was talking about and dont get it??? pfffffft
Ponce? What’s that? I do get that there still seem to be a few jerks around who think that violence and fighting belong in football. Hope they’ll all be banned from the ground very soon

Don’t know what f it’s been mentioned yet but by the time we play our next league game against Barnsley we could be six points behind Plymuff

After Saturday I’m thinking of buying my ticket for Dave’s positive bus
I bought my ticket after Fleetwood and the interviews with Mackie and Graham :)

I'm pretty sure even Mous made it into the area for the second goal.

Back
Top Bottom