Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/01/2019 OUFC v Portsmouth Matchday Thread +++

Just score, do some sort of windmill celebration, we all laugh, we move on

Pompey are where they are in the league because of their away form. W9 D3 L1. That's pretty absurd. Hoping for a good performance but not expecting any points from the game.

EDIT: Fun fact I've just noticed - we have yet to draw a home league game. 6 wins 7 losses. Weird.

Pompey are where they are in the league because of their away form. W9 D3 L1. That's pretty absurd. Hoping for a good performance but not expecting any points from the game.

come 5pm i want to see those away stats reading W9 D3 L2 , UpThe Manor;)

EDIT: Fun fact I've just noticed - we have yet to draw a home league game. 6 wins 7 losses. Weird.
Scary. But 1-1 today.

Would play Whyte with the simple message. Get out there enjoy yourself, play hard and forget the brouhaha from this week. Let your football do the talking.

It's nice to see Nathan Thompson is "injured". Typical Scummer, all mouth, can't back it up.

What to make of today? Big game, hope the fans are united and we get some points. COYY

1st league match of the season for me....only bought tickets cos they were 2 for £24 off jack fm............and STILL not really excited :(:( this seasons a disaster

Who knows but if Blackpool can beat them then we've got a chance and some of there better loan players gone back.
2-1 with winning goal from Gav
And best wishes to the bald eagle

we'll be running round "insert place" with our willies hanging out..........remember that mental song??? never did get it????

we'll be running round "insert place" with our willies hanging out..........remember that mental song??? never did get it????

happened due to an incident post match v Scum away many many years ago ... @amershamdave can explain best, ;)

Back
Top Bottom