Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/01/2019 OUFC v Portsmouth Matchday Thread +++

Dont know about Smith check the Wallsall website
risking a whoosh ... Sam smith went on loan to Shrewsbury for the rest of the season an hour or so ago.... he was apparently training with OUFC yesterday and today?

Last edited:
risking a whoosh ... Sam smith went on loan to Shrewsbury for the rest of the season an hour or so ago.... he was apparently traing with OUFC yesterday and today?
I know I got confused it's and age thing, teach me to try and be sarcastic, I'm now rightly humbled

With the team haemorrhaging players at the moment, and robinson still in charge cannot see anything bar 0-4 pompey.

Followed no doubt by the usual excuses:
players fault
bare bones
referees fault
they are not his players
whytes willy waving
4th official bias
the pitch
(Add where appropriate)

Line up for tomorrow?

Eastwood (STevens)
HAnson, Ruffels (Garbutt)
Nelson, Dickie (Long)
BRannigan, Mousinho, Henry (Kashi, Sykes)
Graham, Browne, Mackie (Whyte +1 {James?}

I think we will get something out of the game. More likely a point than three, but you never know.
1-0 Graham

(And hopefully a red for Thompson)

Line up for tomorrow?

Eastwood (STevens)
HAnson, Ruffels (Garbutt)
Nelson, Dickie (Long)
BRannigan, Mousinho, Henry (Kashi, Sykes)
Graham, Browne, Mackie (Whyte +1 {James?}

Spasov is injured so will probs be James. Would think Carruthers will also be on the bench.

Spasov is injured so will probs be James. Would think Carruthers will also be on the bench.
That's what I suspected re: Spasov/James
Is Carruthers that close to fitness - if so then will probably be on bench ahead of the kids
Kashi may start instead of Mousinho too

Oxford 0 Pompey 2. Late goals for them after another ok performance for us but with zero chances up front.

We end the game with 8 men having sold Nelson and Whyte at half time and losing Mackie to a bizarre fence end related injury.

No one knows where Ricky Holmes is, Tsun Dai will start and we sign a goalkeeper for no apparent reason.

Reckon we have a chance here. 1st team should be rested now. Same first team that was doing well before they got exhausted over Christmas fixtures due to a lack of a squad.

Pompey on mini wobble too.

Oxford 0 Pompey 2 unfortunately, we are on a hard run of games that will see us drop further into trouble, when this run is over and we hopefully have a few more players in then we are going to need to go on a long points winning run to stay up.

3-1 to us. Goals from a Mackie, Henry and Brannagan.

0-1 at half time then in an incredible second half turn around we storm to victory.

PMA everybody, PMA.

Hope Mackie only gets the second half again. If he has as much impact as last game you never know, for some reason I fancy us to get something.

Im going to go for a rare visit to the kasstad(sorry not good I know) and I feel a 3-0 victory for us. No moaning total support COYY

Back
Top Bottom