Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/01/2019 OUFC v Portsmouth Matchday Thread +++

I think 1-1 tomorrow with Browne scoring an opener that gets cancelled out.

I really think Browne would be a good in the central striker role considering our predicament. He’s strong, quick and got a good leap on him.

Like to see the following formation

Eastwood
Hanson Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Mousinho
Henry Brannigan
Whyte Browne Graham

Bring Mackie on as Sub cos that’s where he had the impact before

Can only see a comfortable defeat today, especially without Mr Whyte.

Shocking that we go into yet another game minus striker.

Im off to Disney instead:)

I think he (KR) is doing the right thing. Keep him guessing until a couple of hours before kick off and then throw him in to start.

A win would be a minor miracle.
A draw would be possible but unlikely
A loss the most likely result.

Hope is all we have.

Fair enough fine Whyte but dropping him for that is ridiculous, he hasn’t hurt anyone so don’t make a ridiculously big deal out of it. I once watched an Oxford game v someone with McCormack, Chapman and Hughes all playing, if I can stomach those murderers on the pitch I can deffo put up with a lad who flashed his dick.

Eastwood
Hanson Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Henry Mous Brannagan
Graham Mackie Browne

1-0 win, Browne 55’, to put this sh*t week behind us

It will be cold & damp but a decent crowd should help with the atmosphere. Whyte will be on the bench, making a second half appearance as we attack the East Stand, keeping him well away from away fans taunts.

League position suggests a Portsmouth win, but football isn’t always that simple and that’s one of the reasons why we love it.

Therefore let’s predict a 2-0 victory to the mighty Yellows with Hanson scoring an absolute screamer from 25 yards.:)

Fair enough fine Whyte but dropping him for that is ridiculous, he hasn’t hurt anyone so don’t make a ridiculously big deal out of it. I once watched an Oxford game v someone with McCormack, Chapman and Hughes all playing, if I can stomach those murderers on the pitch I can deffo put up with a lad who flashed his dick.
He hasn't been dropped, and they weren't murderers!! And you're saying that others are making a "ridiculously big deal out of it"??!!

Hold steady and get a grip!!

Back
Top Bottom