Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Β£34 taken.
Wanted 2xΒ£24.
So assume have 2 tickets at over65 price ?

Not heard anything yet nor have I had any monies leave my bank account, not looking good😞

I’ve got a pending in my bank account
Still don’t want to get my hopes up

Arrgh and we couldn't be any more in the family area if we tried. Oh well.

If you log in and go to your account history you can see your ticket allocation.... Neither of my SS preferences but pretty much my season ticket locations in the North stan
Not heard anything yet nor have I had any monies leave my bank account, not looking good😞
Go to the Oxford United eticketing page and check account history. That’s where I found my details

Looks like I've missed out then. Nothing in my pending transitions from bank account and nothing in my OUFC ticket history. Would have thought I was nailed on a ticket as my application was for myself only and no one else, so the fact I was solo would have made it easier to put me anywhere. Oh well. Sky Sports it is!

Looks like I've missed out then. Nothing in my pending transitions from bank account and nothing in my OUFC ticket history. Would have thought I was nailed on a ticket as my application was for myself only and no one else, so the fact I was solo would have made it easier to put me anywhere. Oh well. Sky Sports it is!
Alternatively you might be last to be allocated because you can fit in anywhere

North Stand Block 25 Seat Y80, Assuming that is near the half way line about 3/4s up.

I wouldn't worry just yet. They are having to manually allocate seats to people, take payment etc. It will take them a while....

I'm getting worried now because I just checked and I can't even see a record of my ballot entry, let alone an allocated seat. When others look in their account history, do they see their ballot application? Or similar question, did you get an email confirming you'd successfully entered the ballot?

I went through all the steps, but am worried the new ticketing system has scuppered me somehow!

I'm getting worried now because I just checked and I can't even see a record of my ballot entry, let alone an allocated seat. When others look in their account history, do they see their ballot application? Or similar question, did you get an email confirming you'd successfully entered the ballot?

I went through all the steps, but am worried the new ticketing system has scuppered me somehow!
I received an email confirming my ballot allocation.

No emails have been sent out since the confirmation of entering the ballot and my account history doesn't show anything about entering the ballot just that six tickets are there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom