Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the East Stand. Two rows further down and and thirteen seats further to the right. Not bad but I think I may now be in 'the right side London Road'.

oufc website.click on your account name thats linked with the tickets,top right.

click on linked accounts from the main options across the middle of the page.click to ticketing site.

click on my account top right.then down to account history.

if you have a ticket for Blackpool it will show with todays date. then click on that to find if your next to kip or not!

probably a quicker way to do it but thats how i found out.
I’m in OUFC.co.U.K. But nothing about linked accounts can rework it out all I have in the middle is tickets latest news community etc my name appears at the bottom, if I go to to
I let’s all I get is home tickets online tickets away tickets etc

I’m in OUFC.co.U.K. But nothing about linked accounts can rework it out all I have in the middle is tickets latest news community etc my name appears at the bottom, if I go to to
I let’s all I get is home tickets online tickets away tickets etc
so when you are on the site if you look across to the right side of the page there is either your name or sign in .click on that.then follow the rest.

oufc website.click on your account name thats linked with the tickets,top right.

click on linked accounts from the main options across the middle of the page.click to ticketing site.

click on my account top right.then down to account history.

if you have a ticket for Blackpool it will show with todays date. then click on that to find if your next to kip or not!

probably a quicker way to do it but thats how i found out.
Thank you struggled couldn’t sort it @BotleyOx got me logged in, my fault for being 60 😊

Anyone know the form the "proof of identity" will be. The only thing I have with my photo on is my passport and I don’t really want to have to lug that along to a footy natch....
Maybe photograph it in your phone

I'm in the East Stand. Two rows further down and and thirteen seats further to the right. Not bad but I think I may now be in 'the right side London Road'.

Several Hail Mary`s, a hair shirt and flagellation for a month should cleanse you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom