Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update, emailed the ticket office in my panic and Lee Barton has already responded! So first thing to say is well done Oxford United on a brilliant service.

Lee has shown me a screenshot showing I'm in the hat. A bit of a worry that the ticketing portal itself doesn't seem to properly work, but as long as I'm in the ballot I don't care at the moment! Will calm down and wait patiently now to see if I get one.

Quick update, emailed the ticket office in my panic and Lee Barton has already responded! So first thing to say is well done Oxford United on a brilliant service.

Lee has shown me a screenshot showing I'm in the hat. A bit of a worry that the ticketing portal itself doesn't seem to properly work, but as long as I'm in the ballot I don't care at the moment! Will calm down and wait patiently now to see if I get one.
Wow can you tell the bloody Karen's on Facebook this!

It will have come from ticketmaster - check yer junk folder.
Got nothing, and the ticket portal doesn't even acknowledge me as a Season Ticket holder. So I think there is a problem with my single sign on account.

Account history shows two tickets, but moved from usual East stand row to way back to row S. [emoji846]

Am I right in thinking it is one ticket per season ticket holder only?
Still waiting to hear

If you log in and go to your account history you can see your ticket allocation.... Neither of my SS preferences but pretty much my season ticket locations in the North stand.
I’ve logged in but where is my account history?

Account History says I've got a seat in the East Stand but way away from my ST (17 rows back and 46 seats across).
No worries, I'll bring the opera glasses.
Anyone know what happens if you click the 'resend email' button in account history?
Didn’t want to risk losing my seat so didn’t click it🤪

I’ve logged in but where is my account history?
oufc website.click on your account name thats linked with the tickets,top right.

click on linked accounts from the main options across the middle of the page.click to ticketing site.

click on my account top right.then down to account history.

if you have a ticket for Blackpool it will show with todays date. then click on that to find if your next to kip or not!

probably a quicker way to do it but thats how i found out.

Oufctickets.co.uk ... Top right is my account... Account history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom