Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stay under the radar and watch the "big" clubs buckle....... Charlton, Portsmouth & Ipswich left in our wake so why not Blackpool & Sunderland?
Sometimes the expectation is too much whereas the Angry Crabs have no pressure and storm up the beaches......... :ROFLMAO:

Alright gents. Blackpool fan in peace. 1st off congratulations on making the playoffs. I’ll admit I wrote you off when it got to the point you had to win all your remaining games and hope for others to falter. Every credit to your players and Karl Robinson on the fantastic job you’ve done.

No brown nosing, I’d fancy us to have done Pompey over two legs. Yourselves, not so much. You were unlucky not to win at Bloomfield when Maxwell pulled off a world class save from a header in the last minute. The game at the Kassam, we were unusually clinical. We usual create quite a lot of chances but only score once. That day we only created a few from set pieces and scored both.

Lost twice in our final 22 games, to bloody Shrewsbury and Rochdale. I truly believe we’d have gone up automatically if we could beat the dross. C’est le vie.

No Billy big B*****s from this seasider. You’re a good team in good form and I’d much rather have played Sunderland than yourselves (stop McGeady you stop them).

Truly believe whoever wins this semi is going to go all the way. Two good teams who play a good brand of football. Im
Bricking it already. All the best 🧡🍊

Truly believe whoever wins this semi is going to go all the way. Two good teams who play a good brand of football. Im

Hopefully we go all the way this year , but if we don't then I hope you get promoted. I can't stand Sunderland and their fans saying we shouldn't be in this league. Lincoln on the other hand alot of our fans want to see our previous manager do well but I couldn't care less.

Lets just hope both games are played to there full potential and the best team wins overall.

Hopefully we go all the way this year , but if we don't then I hope you get promoted. I can't stand Sunderland and their fans saying we shouldn't be in this league. Lincoln on the other hand alot of our fans want to see our previous manager do well but I couldn't care less.

Lets just hope both games are played to there full potential and the best team wins overall.

Amen on that. Sunderland fans are painful. Shocked league one won’t be renamed the European Super League next season with Sunderland, Wednesday, Portsmouth and Ipswich in it 😂

Just saw the tragic news of a 9yr old Blackpool lad killed at football training by a lightning strike. Puts everything into perspective. Terrible news 😢
Terrible news. Can’t imagine what his parents are going through

I said this about the winner of us and Pompey last season 🤣

This details how Lincoln will decide who gets tickets and interestingly they believe there will only be 4000 fans from each team at Wembley so those that enter the ballot but miss out for the semi final will be first pick for Wembley should they advance.

This details how Lincoln will decide who gets tickets and interestingly they believe there will only be 4000 fans from each team at Wembley so those that enter the ballot but miss out for the semi final will be first pick for Wembley should they advance.

1 game at a time but surely if the final is at Wembley each finalist could get more than 4k tickets?

I read the relaxation after 17th May was 25% of a stadiums capacity or 10,000 whichever was smaller. Would corporate/club vip’s be included in that allocation? 4,000 real fans each sounds not far off in that case

I read the relaxation after 17th May was 25% of a stadiums capacity or 10,000 whichever was smaller. Would corporate/club vip’s be included in that allocation? 4,000 real fans each sounds not far off in that case
Are corporate fans not 'real' fans then?

I believe there will be 6250 fans from each of Chelsea and Leicester at FA cup final so I would expect similar numbers for play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom