Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may now be in 'the right side London Road'.

That's where the cool kids were! In the same way that a Lion doesn't need to tell everyone that it's the king, the right side didn't need to sing to prove we were the best!!

Will people be sent a separate email to print out the tickets?
If it's the same as previously that might be the case but if its digital only then there will be a couple of links against each ticket to load the ticket onto a smart phone for iPhone and Android

Have just reread the website and it will be print at home tickets or digital tickets. If you are forwarding on tickets to other people make sure they are the right tickets so you both don't try to enter the stadium under the same ticket.

If it helps I had to turn my phone sideways before it showed the account history

Interested to know where your session ticket is...I haven't seen a single ssu or SSL ticket confirmed

I’m SSL and got confirmation of a ticket. I’m usually back row, level edge of the box, East stand end but been allocated down the front halfway line.

That’ll do for me! 👌🏻

Do check the bank account of the person paying for tickets. It’s how I got informal confirmation.

Interested to know where your session ticket is...I haven't seen a single ssu or SSL ticket.
I put SSL as first choice, East as second choice and got North Stand. Odd as you say no one has posted a south stand ticket.

Anyone with single tickets allocated? Trying to work out the algorithm for future success. 😆

I put SSL as first choice, East as second choice and got North Stand. Odd as you say no one has posted a south stand ticket.
Where is your season ticket? I have 6 family area season tickets but picked the two most expensive tickets SSU as my first choice and appear to have one row behind my season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom