Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/02/2018 OUFC v Plymouth Argyle match day thread +++

Wow, if we lose this then Faz is gonna get some real stick

How you can watch the last 4/5 games and pick that team is beyond me

Will wait to see the result before judging the team, but I would’ve liked to have seen Ricardinho come back in at LB and Napa on the wing.

Shame that there’s no Brannagan also.

Afternoon all. We are due for a win and Plymouth have to lose away some time soon, so a win for the Mighty Yellows is on. Yes, I am clutching at straws but "its a funny old game".

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

You must be fuming, so inconvenient, I can see the stand is f*****g packed...

Still in my sickbed, but things are going the right way. One advantage of being sick is that I don't have the energy to spare to rave about results. Just go back to sleep again.

Not easy today so all I can say is "Get behind thee lads today" and
COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/COLOR

I could only bring myself to watch the Rotherham highlights this morning and I was astonished by how poor ASB seemed in them. If he’s not getting dropped for Ricardinho after that then you suspect the loanees have come with a game time clause in their contract. Which does twist Faz’s arm a bit but points to a concerning lack of flexibility in a team that really seems like it needs freshening up.

On the back of Tuesday's performance, I really think Napa and Ricardinho should have started today, in place of the two Man City loanees.

Let's hope the youngsters play with a bit of confidence today.

Plymouth are well organised but they’re giving the ball away as much as we are. Just know bloody Taylor is going to score though, he looks well up for it

Have to say that a sneaky win would ease a lot of the pressure surrounding the club at the moment.
Just not sure if we are capable.

Rothwell too good for them but the others need to step up

We're not creating much but I'm not impressed by Plymouth either. 2 mid-table teams fighting it out.

How do we look?

Probably just about on top in a pretty poor match.

Stable enough at the back, passing up top lacking precision.

Can't think we've hit the target yet, but hardly quaking in my boots when Plymuff come forward - Ryan Taylor has been Ryan Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom