Current Player #16 Tyler Burey

Welcome Tyler, there's obviously not a jot or scintilla of truth in the post below from the old thread. I was hacked, honest your honour!

"Not keen" on dropping down to L1 but perfectly happy to go play in a farmer's league. Can only assume it's someone in Europe (for a round or two, anyway).

Anyway, his loss. We move on.

He isn't a striker - he has scored 6 goals in 69 professional appearances. 'Forward' or 'winger' maybe. Hopefully he can add a bit of pace, and be a provider.

We're currently crying out for pace and width AS WELL AS a different option to get on the end of what that pace and width might provide. If Tyler Burey is the answer to the former and there's no expectation that he is the solution to the latter, then it's all good.
If he can't skin a full back, drive to the byline, whip one into the area and also get into the area to finish it off then that's not good enough.

But hardly surprising given his supposed attitude problems.

If he can't skin a full back, drive to the byline, whip one into the area and also get into the area to finish it off then that's not good enough.

Absolutely. If Des can multi-task as manager AND DOF, then the least the players can do is follow his example!

from the Odense website….

TYLER BUREY TAKES HALF A YEAR AT OXFORD UNITED​

10.01.2024 15:59
We have agreed with League One club Oxford United on the terms for a loan of Tyler Burey, who will switch to the English club with immediate effect, before he is scheduled to return to Odense this summer.
This summer, Tyler Burey switched to OB on a three-year deal from Championship club Millwall FC, but since then it has only been 8 games in the striped shirt, and therefore the English-Jamaican offensive player is now on loan to Oxford United.
- From a performance perspective, neither Tyler nor OB are satisfied with his first time at the club. Fortunately, with this loan we have the opportunity to resume the relationship in the summer when he returns to OB with more playing time on his CV. In the meantime, we wish Tyler all the best during the loan period, says Björn Wesström, football director at OB.
Tyler Burey got his football education at AFC Wimbledon, where he made his debut in 2018. He then moved on to Millwall FC, where he managed to play 58 games and was voted the club's best young player in the 2021/2022 season. Now he is taking half a year back in England to regain his football form.
- The time in OB has been good with a lot of new experiences. Now I want to embrace the challenge that awaits at my new club, where I also hope for more playing time, says Tyler Burey.
The lease agreement between Oxford United and OB runs until 30 June 2024.

More​

It's quite something when the club says publicly that they are not satisfied with one of their players.
I'm not one of the worst doom-mongers on here, but this one does smack of desperation.

It's quite something when the club says publicly that they are not satisfied with one of their players.
I'm not one of the worst doom-mongers on here, but this one does smack of desperation.
Just maybe it is the Google translation. But I guess the Danish are a bit blunt like the Germans. Don’t we have a poster on here that resides in Denmark? Maybe they can give us further info.

Wow he must be quick!! He crosses the ball and and gets in the area to finish it off, sure he's not Usain Bolt on steroids.

Come to think of it, where are the big name signings?

No double-barrelled surnames, no names that Nick won't be able to pronounce.

Disappointing 😉

Back
Top Bottom