Away Match Day Thread 15/01/2022 L1: Wycombe Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t get promotion this season if we make the play offs that is, how much more time do you give the manager?

No, having more of a goal threat would help. Attack is the best form of defence.

That’s the point that poster made. He forces the team up further. When you build from the back, you need a keeper who can be involved in that.

Nothing against Eastwood. He’s a great player to have in the squad. I’m in the camp that Stevens is the superior ‘keeper too.

I can't wait to hear KR excuses after this game simple facts are Wycombe were better than us and could turn it on whenever they wanted I hope they don't go up tho

If we don’t get promotion this season if we make the play offs that is, how much more time do you give the manager?
Give him next season then bye bye i.think bakrie said two years to get to the championship

If you were Bodin you would be off when he puts Winnall on ,we knew we were light weight before the game Sykes is have a good season but in these games light weight . I knew Holland started well but light weight . Henry not his sort of game Wycombe must be rubbing there hands together .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom