Away Match Day Thread 15/01/2022 L1: Wycombe Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McGuane signed many reacted like it was the second coming. I was never convinced, and he needs to prove me wrong pretty soon to convince me he's anything other than a decent League One player with flashes of skill.

I wonder if the team would be a bit more confident with Stevens back in goal? I'm not saying that Easty has done anything wrong, it's just that Stevens seems to marshall the defence more, pushes them ten yards further up the pitch and plays out from the back more safely.

No, having more of a goal threat would help. Attack is the best form of defence.

I wonder if the team would be a bit more confident with Stevens back in goal? I'm not saying that Easty has done anything wrong, it's just that Stevens seems to marshall the defence more, pushes them ten yards further up the pitch and plays out from the back more safely.
I never liked that Stevens didn't regain his place after coming back from injury. He was the undisputed number one and only lost it due to illness. Stevens getting back into the starting XI is basically Karl waiting for Easty to make a mistake, as what happened last time.

Probably the easiest result of the day to pick this. I've liked KR but Iam starting to believe he will never get us up. We've never been able to lay against teams like this but you have to be adaptable we have got a soft under belly and it's being proved again and again. A big two weeks for Karl and the team

Probably the easiest result of the day to pick this. I've liked KR but Iam starting to believe he will never get us up. We've never been able to lay against teams like this but you have to be adaptable we have got a soft under belly and it's being proved again and again. A big two weeks for Karl and the team
3rd effort possibly this year……if not how much more time?

We are slipping away . 7 th in the league now.

I never liked that Stevens didn't regain his place after coming back from injury. He was the undisputed number one and only lost it due to illness. Stevens getting back into the starting XI is basically Karl waiting for Easty to make a mistake, as what happened last time.
You can’t drop Easty at the moment he’s doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom