Away Match Day Thread 12/09/20 L1 - Lincoln City v OUFC

Balls.

That’s a shame. Relatively bright start too. Shocking ball out of defence by Atkinson though!

Atkinson looking very shaky. Big move trusting in him starting him at the back with no football league experience - easy enough to say in hindsight I know.

For some reason I've lost my history setting's on my PC and cant remember my iFollow password but the reset button doesn't reset the password. Can anybody help please !!!!!!!! ?

Atkinson looking very shaky. Big move trusting in him starting him at the back with no football league experience - easy enough to say in hindsight I know.

Name one thing he’s done wrong in the game apart from the misplaced pass for the goal?

Big error but how is he looking ‘very’ shaky? He’s also made decent passes, won headers and made clearances already

This playing out from the back isn’t working that well I wish they would try other systems and are we playing 4,2,3,1?

Name one thing he’s done wrong in the game apart from the misplaced pass for the goal?

Big error but how is he looking ‘very’ shaky? He’s also made decent passes, won headers and made clearances already
A couple of bad headers. One where he headed it sideways into a bad area. Also taking the ball out far when no cover earlier in the game. 2 examples I can think of already. I’m not bashing him at all, I’m just saying he’s going to be a bit shaky on his first game.

A couple of bad headers. One where he headed it sideways into a bad area. Also taking the ball out far when no cover earlier in the game. 2 examples I can think of already. I’m not bashing him at all, I’m just saying he’s going to be a bit shaky on his first game.

He’s not been shaky apart from the mistake though

Back
Top Bottom