Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Lincoln City

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • A draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win that’s great but I fear we’ve fluffed our play off chances for this season because our form since the 9 game winning streak ended has been poor but you know what I’d happily finish 7th have a couple of decent victories still this season and hopefully we can all get back to the kassam in August

I'd like to think so but, I fear that his job is bullet proof at the moment. What are the odds on another three years of stagnating in League 1?
I'm not sure what you mean by 'stagnating'? If you haven't enjoyed the last three seasons you surely don't like football. I first watched us in 1982 and we're in about the same league position now, but I don't think we've 'stagnated' in that time - it's been loads of fun. It's the journey, not the destination, man.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'stagnating'? If you haven't enjoyed the last three seasons you surely don't like football. I first watched us in 1982 and we're in about the same league position now, but I don't think we've 'stagnated' in that time - it's been loads of fun. It's the journey, not the destination, man.
I wondered where my bong had gone.

The deadlock will be broken in the 60 minute by Matty Taylor , 1-0 Ox

A resounding 3 nil home win! Matty Taylor with 2, Atkinson to break his duck and Brannagan named man of the match after dominating the game from start to finish.

3 years ago -12th Won 15 - drawn 15 lost 16 (end of season) Now 11th. Won 15 drawn 8 lost 13 It's progress, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom